Friday, May 11, 2012

New Beginnings...

My name is Paula and I am a dreamer. Many of my days are filled with looking after the youngest members of our little family in the woods and oh, how we love a good adventure! I have been married to my college sweetheart for what has turned out to be the most thrilling roller coaster ride of all. I thank God for His continued faithfulness and grace as He leads me to become even more like Him. I’m convinced that the believer’s journey is more dynamic, more adventurous, and more fulfilling with time.

My hope in initiating this blog is to encourage fellow believers and rally like-minded people. I feel passionately about addressing the issues of family and Christian faith. I also feel strongly that the word of God should be applied very practically in our daily lives if we call ourselves followers of Christ. My intent is to marry the culturally relevant issues and the best possible response as a believer.

I have asked myself why I am even doing a blog and the best possible response is simply this: Can’t we all use a little shared knowledge? Wouldn’t life have been easier if we’d known yesterday, what we know today?

Too many days have passed leaving me feeling like I had many things in my heart still needing to be expressed. I will always hope that my personal revelations and experiences can benefit others, and so I have set out to share my heart infused with the truth of the Gospel as experienced firsthand. I pray that even just a few will lean in to find what they’re looking for here.


-Paula

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you are doing this! I love me some wisdom according to Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that Godly wisdom will reach the masses. Best wishes as you begin your blog!

    ReplyDelete